Its really as easy as 1,2,3. After you have browsed our extensive range of cool products and decided on what you want.
1) Place item in your "basket" by clicking on "Add to basket". If you need to make a choice between colors, thickness, weight, size etc make sure you do so. Select your quantity as well. Once you've done that the item will be sent to your "shopping trolley". Don't worry you will still be able to add and remove as you go on, just as if you were walking through the aisles of a store. Pretty neat right?.
2) All done?. Now you click on "Checkout" top right of your screen. Or you may choose one last item and this will give you option of "Continue Shopping" or "Go to Checkout". Now you in your "Checkout" page where you can check what you've added product wise.
3) On this very same page you will need to login if you haven't already done so. If you a first time buyer simply enter your details to register. Choose "Newsletter" option should you choose to receive monthly correspondence on clearance sales etc. If you logged in then your address will already be there, check if correct after all we don't want to send your goodies to the unknown.
4) Choose shipping method, You can either have us deliver goods to you using our courier service or select collect in store should you wish to come personally and collect. We would love to see you.
5) Now how would you like to pay?. So many ways and means to suit you. Choose EFT and you will receive an email with invoice with all details of products and banking details. Please use order number as reference when paying and be sure to send proof of payment to [email protected] as soon as you ready so guys can start packing. If you bank with anyone other than FNB be sure to choose immediate payment option so as to not delay process. You can even choose Snapscan.
Now if you choose the "Payfast" method you will be redirected to our banking partner where you will be able to use your credit card, debit card, Instant EFT or Mobicred. We will be informed of your payment automatically. They are an authorized credit provider and we have no access to credit card details. Check payment methods and Snapscan BarCode here: https://racketlon.co.za/store/content/5-secure-payment
Add any extra comments you think we may need to know and accept Terms and Conditions.
Voila, order done, expect your parcel very shortly.
Once you've found that special product that you simply must have click on "Add to Cart" next to quantity. If you want more then click again or simply adjust the quantity meter to desired amount. Take care to check how many of these are in stock of course. You will see quantity available in product description just below product image.
Some items have extra attributes which will require you to select which color, thickness, weight or size you need before you can add to cart. If a certain attribute is not available then that style is out of stock unfortunately. Please do mail us to ask when stock coming in or if you wish to pre-order.
If you try clicking on "add to cart" and nothing is happening item is out of stock but will be available again soon. Again let us know if you cant find what you are looking for.
Of course you can collect. Once you've done your order and selected "collect in store" we will notify you that parcel is ready for collection. If you have paid online or you will finish your payment in store with cash, card, snapscan, GeoPay is also ok.
Collection will be at our store at no33 Salt River rd, Salt River, Cape Town only. Check map and opening hours here: https://racketlon.co.za/store/form/contactform-g1.html
Ofcourse you can also send your own couriers to collect, but always let us know which couriers are coming as we have many coming daily. Often couriers come and say they are collecting and don't even know for whom.
Of course you can, the store is here for you to browse, enjoy and custom fit. We are here to advise you should you need assistance by our friendly knowledgeable player staff who love the sports just as much as you do with decades of experience. We look forward to seeing you. There is plenty of parking right in front of store reserved for our clients. Just take care to check our opening hours and on some occasions we may post change in hours on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/racketlonsa/ .
We charge a flat rate of R120 nationwide whether you in a central location or a city no one can pronounce. Whether you buy 1 set of strings or 10 cases of balls it remains R120. Only difference is if you are regional then you need to take into account a delay of 24-48hrs more. other than that, R120 that's it.